Colorado RTL, the largest pro-life organization in the state, has just moved our office across the street from the Capitol. Please consider your responses to the questions below and then mail your answers back to us at 1535 Grant Street, Suite 303, 80203. We will mail voter guides out to registered pro-lifers and post the results of our candidate questionnaires online at ColoradoRightToLife.org. We would like to hear from you before your constituents vote at the Assem bly, so they will benefit from our Pro-life Voters' Guide. The time is short, so please respond as soon as possible. We hope you will answer "Yes" to each of the following fundamental moral questions. Thanks!
Candidate Name: __________________________;
Office Sought: __________________________
1. Do you advocate that the government uphold the God-given, inalienable Right to Life for the unborn?
2. Do you agree that abortion is always wrong, even when the baby's father is a criminal (a rapist)?
3. Do you support the 2008 Colorado Personhood amendment effort to define "person" to include any human being from the moment of fertilization?
4. Do you oppose all public funding for Planned Parenthood, the largest and richest organization in the abortion industry?
5. Will you oppose any attempts to allow doctor-assisted suicide and other forms of euthanasia?
6. Will you oppose any research or practice that would intentionally destroy the tiniest living humans (embryonic stem cell research)?
7. Will you refuse to support any legislation that would allow abortion, even if it is a 'pro-life' bill? (i.e. legislation that says "Abortion shall be prohibited unless...")
Colorado RTL opposes every law that regulates the killing of unborn children because, regardless of the intention, such laws:- violate God's enduring command, Do not murder,- merely prune the abortion weed and strengthen its root,- make abortion seem more palatable to the public and politicians,- turn conservative judges increasingly against the Right to Life of the unborn,- will keep abortion legal if Roe v. Wade is merely overturned, and because they- end with the meaning, "and then you can kill the baby."
Colorado RTL is glad to work with you on wording for pro-life legislation, and we have an extensive nationwide network of pro-life organizations, lawyers, and public officials to draw upon. We will, however, oppose legislation and all candidates who would authorize the intentional killing of the innocent. Since we're two doors north on Grant Street from the Capitol, we invite you to call us at 303 753-9394 and arrange to come by and meet our officers to discuss strategy for ending legalized abortion. Feel free also to just stop by and say hello!